home tutorials features parties custom orders

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

And the Winner Is...

Eilah!  Please email me back your address within the next 24 hours, and I'll get the Cute Little Wallet in the mail to you.

Thank you to everyone who entered my contest by becoming a follower of my blog (or letting me know you were already one) and leaving me comments about your favorite fabric collection.  I've enjoyed checking out everyone's profile and/or blogs as well as looking up those fabulous fabrics you love.  This has been so much fun!  Let's do it again soon.

And for the record, I counted 17 comments that weren't from me or actual entries in the contest.  Random.org did the rest!  Here's the proof!


Again, congratulations to Eilah!  Hope you enjoy the little wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!